Timeless Elegance. Classic Details, Superbly Appointed
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in a haven of calm and quietude in a private estate of just 32 quality homes, this gracious residence, with its symmetry and formal lines has a timeless appeal that alludes to the grand style of the villas of the south of France.
As functional and comfortable as it is good-looking, the property offers a host of features including:
- Single level living with rooms of very generous proportions
- 3-4 large bedrooms, 4 living zones, 4th bedroom formerly a superb hobby and scrapbooking room
- 2.5 bathrooms, master bedroom with walk-in robe, large ensuite and lovely pool views
- High ceilings, tall, arched, timber-framed windows and doors
- Wrought iron features, architectural elements, even striped awnings to enhance the Mediterranean appeal
- Poolside patio and lap pool just footsteps from the family room and kitchen
- Easy-care landscaped gardens, choice of sheltered outdoor dining areas
- Low maintenance construction of rendered concrete block faade, tile roof, suspended concrete floors
Positioned virtually poolside and only a few steps from the formal dining room, the kitchen is remarkable for its detail and finishes:
- Gleaming hardwood timber floors
- Kitchen cabinetry with carved timber corbels
- Dual island benchtops of travertine marble
- Two ovens, one a commercial grade gas stove and oven
Directly off the breakfast room a poolside forecourt shades the steps into the pool. Even from the kitchen sink, or the comfort of the lounge or living room, one can be part of the fun times as well as supervise the youngsters in the pool.
Other features include:
- North-facing aspect ensuring a bright, sunny interior all year round
- Cross ventilation ensuring sea breezes circulate throughout the interior
- Ducted air conditioning & ducted vacuum system
- Rimmed by high privacy walls lined with flourishing plants
- Sunny courtyards paved with imported Italian tiles serve as casual entertaining and outdoor dining rooms.
- An alfresco patio on the southern side of the home opening off the formal dining area is just perfect for long lazy lunches and dining under the stars
- Extra-large garage that accommodates 2 large cars and a smaller car or perhaps a jet ski and motorised surfboard or two
Why not leave the car at home? The location is ideal- just a 4-5 minutes' walk to Noosa Heads business centre, shops, restaurants and cinemas and 20-25 minutes' walk to Hastings Street and Main Beach.
- Set on 766m landscaped gardens on an estate with only 2 paved cul de sacs, a tennis court, landscaped environs and park
Luxuriously appointed, ideally located just a short walk to Noosa's favourite beach, shopping centres and post office, this modern classic is the perfect forever home or lock-up and leave holiday house.
Call Deni Castle on 0419 627 767 today, for more information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Ducted Air Con
See all features
766m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.