Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Acreage In Noosaville? Yes!
- Land: 1.2 ha (2.97 acres)
A rare opportunity to purchase an acreage site in Noosaville just a few minutes from the pizzazz of Hastings Street and the lively restaurant scenes of Gympie Terrace and Thomas Street.
First time on the market since 1988, this acreage property (1.2 hectares or 3 acres approx) is a picturesque paradise. The bucolic outlook is enhanced with panoramic views over acres of groomed fairways of the popular Noosa Par 3 Golf Course that borders the western fence line. Open an adjoining gate and you are standing on the course.
Private, tranquil, north-facing, 11 metres above sea-level and flood-free ( as the owners proudly affirm). 5 minutes from private colleges and public schools, 10minutes' drive to surfing, fishing, kite-sailing, water skiing on the Noosa River strolling along pristine beaches and only a 5minute drive to Noosa Civic Shopping Centre, it was here the owners chose to site a substantial residence.
It is unlikely that you will find another acreage site in Noosaville at the price and with the standard of facilities 95 Hollett Road offers. Why?
Advanced trees and shrubs on the eastern and southern boundaries provide privacy and shade and an Arcadia of fruit-bearing trees such as lime trees and guavas already are proving bountiful. As well, there is already extensive infrastructure on the land in preparation for building which will reduce costs considerably for the fortunate purchasers.
- The site is already prepared and has power and phone connection
- There is a 9x6 metre Colorbond shed with partially lined and insulated interior, mezzanine floor measuring one third of the space
- 10 person Eco Safe water treatment system connected to shed and a junction installed for a future house connection
- Water treatment system requires only annual servicing (current cost is $180 per annum); unlike most other systems which require quarterly servicing.
- Gutter-guard, power and phone line installed
- Ample power points and fluro lighting, both internal and external
- Windows with insect and security screens
- Laundry tub and washing machine taps
- Electric HWS
- Shower and toilet
- 2 sets of roller doors - one set of doors measuring 3.2 metres in height - large enough for a motor home or caravan access
- 9x2.4 metre awning
- Large shade house and garden shed with automatic irrigation system and 9 station auto controller
- 3000 gallon poly tank with electric pump, external dam water tap & external tank water tap
- Gravelled nursery area with automatic irrigation, curtain and hothouse conversion system for an area of the shade house
- Garden shed fitted with shelving and heavy duty bench
- Tap at house site for dam water
- The land is fully fenced with a lockable gate at the entrance and partially sealed driveway,
- Deep dam with housed pressure pump which will be ideal for the plants and lawns
- Plus, there are 2 piles of topsoil for future landscaping
And what a location!
Living here you could be a million miles from anywhere but you are only:
- Approximately 10 minutes to Hasting Street and Main Beach (likely to vary by 3-5 minutes with holiday traffic of course)
- 20minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport
- 30minutes to the shopping hub at the Sunshine Plaza, Maroochydore
Imagine a lifestyle where Kookaburras are your daily alarm clock. Where you can watch observe rare Red and Yellow Tailed Black Cockatoos, the Major Mitchell, Sulphur Crested Cockatoos and lorikeets foraging through the grass and kangaroos and wallabies grazing in your backyard.
It can be yours. Call me today for a full list of features and an appointment to inspect the property. Deni Castle 0419 627 767.
1.2 ha / 2.97 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.