Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Tropical Style In Beachside Setting
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Surfside home with unobstructed sea views and amazing location in a quiet cul de sac, with a park at one end of the street, the beach access 30 metres away at the other end and only 400 metres to the delightful Sunshine Beach village with its restaurants, cafs and surf club.
Although just a few minutes' walk to the very hub of Sunshine Beach, you will be delighted with the peace and tranquility the property enjoys. Most times all you can hear is birdsong and the sound of the surf; a delightful backdrop and reminder of your proximity to the beach.
Recently renovated this 3 level stand-alone triplex home boasts a unique location, exceptional ocean views and a host of features including:
- Sheltered east-north-east aspect, expansive sea vistas even from the kitchen
- 2 large decks and private, fenced garden patio with direct access to a 25 metre lap pool
- Upper level with vaulted ceilings, hardwood timber floors, large entertaining deck and panoramic ocean outlook
- Set above the tree tops, the top floor living zone, with its open plan format enveloped by glass walls and louvres, has a delightful treehouse appeal
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom and a large double garage
- Master bedroom with impressive ensuite, French doors with timber joinery opening onto a wide, sheltered deck with direct access to the garden and pool
- Practical and convenient all new family bathroom and laundry combination
- Bedroom 2 opening onto a private patio and fenced courtyard landscaped with luxuriant, evergreen plants and established trees, is a lovely spot to read a book or simply relax away from it all
- Knowing this private courtyard is on title is not only a benefit but also a valuable asset of the property
- Wood-burning fireplace subtly demarcates the dining, media and conversation zones and takes the edge off a chilly winter's night
- Reverse-cycle split-system air conditioning and fans throughout, to keep you comfortable in any weather
- Bi-fold doors and louvre windows can be angled to catch sea breezes and ensure airflow during inclement weather
- 2 huge lock up storage areas. So large is one of these storerooms, the owners had considered converting it into a family media room
- No busy roads to cross to get to the surf and patrolled beach in front ot the surf club
- 3 minutes' walk to village shops, easy access to bike trail and Noosa National Park
- Convenience of public transport with the nearby bus stop
- 4-5 minutes' drive to Hastings Street boutiques and restaurants, Noosa Junction supermarkets, cinemas and post office
- 10-12 minutes' walk to schools, shops, Noosa's aquatic and tennis centres
- Pet-friendly off-leash beaches nearby, bonus!
Perfect to live in or let out on a permanent or holiday rental basis. Best of all, it is ready for you to enjoy right now!
To find out more about this property or to arrange an inspection please call Deni Castle 0419 627 767 or email her direct at email@example.com
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
139m² / 0.03 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.