Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Large, Ocean-view Townhouse
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Very private townhouse with unobstructed sea views & an amazing location. Ideally positioned in a quiet cul de sac with the beach access 30 metres away & a park at the other end of the street. Sunshine Beach surf club, the shops, restaurants & cafs are only a 400 metre stroll from the front door.
Although so close to all the action of this popular beachside resort area, you will be delighted with the peace & tranquility the property enjoys. Most times all you hear in the background are birds singing & the sound of the surf.
Recently renovated this 3 level, stand-alone triplex home boasts a unique location, exceptional ocean views & a host of features including:
- East-NE aspect, expansive sea vistas
- 2 large, sheltered decks & fenced garden courtyard with direct access to the 25 metre lap pool
- Upper level with vaulted ceilings, hardwood timber floors, large entertaining deck & panoramic ocean outlook
- Top floor has an open plan design enveloped by glass walls & a mix of bi-fold doors & louvre windows to catch sea breezes & ensure airflow during inclement weather
- 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathroom & large double garage
- Master bedroom with impressive ensuite, French doors opening onto a wide, sheltered deck with direct access to the garden & pool
- All new family bathroom & laundry combination
- Bedroom 2 opening onto a deck & fenced courtyard landscaped with evergreen plants; a lovely spot to relax away from it all. The courtyard is on title which makes for an additional valuable asset
- Wood-burning fireplace to take the edge off a chilly winter's night
- Reverse-cycle split-system air conditioning & fans throughout
- 2 huge lock up storage areas one of which the owners had considered converting into a media room
- No busy roads to cross to get to the surf & patrolled beach at the surf club
- 3 minutes' walk to village shops, easy access to bike trails & Noosa National Park
- Convenience of public transport across the park
- 4-5 minutes' drive to Hastings Street, supermarkets, cinemas & post office
- 10-12 minutes' walk to schools, shops, Noosa's aquatic & tennis centres
- Pet-friendly off-leash beaches close by.
Perfect to live in or let out on a permanent or holiday rental basis. Best of all, it is ready for you to enjoy right now!
To find out more about this property or to arrange an inspection please call Deni Castle 0419 627 767 or email direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Ocean Views
See all features
139m² / 0.03 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.