Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Noosa Hinterland BlissNorth Facing, Dual Living, Water Views!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Boasting exceptional privacy and positioned high on a ridge top in a picturesque pocket of the lush Noosa hinterland showcasing resplendent northerly views over National Park, Lake Cootharaba and beyond to the ocean, is this stunning custom-designed pavilion-style home on 2.55 acresbreathtaking in every sense!
This eco design home has been built with two separate pavilions connected by a timber walkway. The main pavilion is complete with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, expansive open plan living, elegant kitchen, north facing alfresco entertaining with magnificent vista and overlooking near new 8x4 magna/saltwater pool. There is also covered on-site parking for four vehicles.
The second pavilion is fully self-contained, with one-bedroom, open plan living, one bathroom, study nook, kitchenette, and patio; ideal for dual living, guest accommodation, home-based business/salon, or to generate an income via permanent rental or Airbnb.
Presentation is impeccable, and the property is fitted out with the finest fixtures and fittings, complemented by tasteful dcor to maximise aesthetic appeal and liveability. With an abundance of glass, the home is filled with natural light, and the glorious outlook is beautifully framed.
Other features include: timber-look floors, raked ceilings, reverse cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fans, Caesarstone benches in kitchen and kitchenette, stainless steel appliances, glass splashback, newly installed 5kW solar power, two rainwater tanks, heat pump, advanced water treatment system, broadband connection, and the property is also connected to town water!
The acreage mostly looks after itself, and there is an established garden area around the home and pool that requires minimal maintenance. A plethora of colourful birdlife frequent the property and serenade you with their sweet birdsong, and the chorus of trilling from cicadas and crickets is a quintessential sound of Queensland
Investors should note that the main house has been rented (furnished) for $750 per week, and the pavilion for $375; attractive returns that make this a viable investment!
Located just 10 minutes' drive to the towns of Tewantin and Cooroy, both offering a full suite of essential amenities as well as a vibrant town centreand only 15 minutes to Noosa! Lake MacDonald is an easy 10-minute walk; and National Park trails and the Noosa Botanical Gardens are also within close proximity - you truly get to embrace the best of both worldscountry to sea!
Buyers seeking a lifestyle retreat in harmony with its environment in a peaceful setting, that also offers versatile options in a dress circle hinterland locationwelcome home!
- Stunning lifestyle retreat - pavilion-style residence
- Glorious sweeping views over park & lake to ocean
- 2 self-contained dwellings, perfect for dual living
- 2.75 glorious acres - private, tranquil, picturesque
- Gardens on automated drip watering system
- Town water connection (additional water tanks on site)
- North facing alfresco entertaining overlooks the pool and glorious lake views
- Abundant glass to showcase the views & invite in light
- High-quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Stone benches, raked ceilings, R/C A/C, fans
- Newly installed 5kW solar panels, 2 x tanks
- Covered parking for 4 vehicles + onsite parking
- Design accommodates several versatile options, Including plenty of flat area for a large shed
- 10 minutes to Cooroy/Tewantin, 15 mins to Noosa
- Truly something special in every sensewelcome!
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.