Circa 1920's Queenslander, Level Land & Only Minutes To Town
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Welcome to 56 Carriage Way, Cooroibah. This beautifully presented Queenslander oozes character & charm. Unlike many homes of its vintage, this lovely Queenslander has been well loved and is ready to walk into without any work to be done.
Offering 4 good sized bedrooms including a generous master with walk in robe and ensuite, 2 living areas, an extra wide wrap around veranda, spacious updated kitchen that ties in well with the charm of the home & beautiful original timber floors throughout this is a must inspect.
For the historians out there, this used to be the Tewantin teacher's cottage on Moorindil Street for many years before being relocated to its current setting approximately 10 years ago.
The block offers just under an acre of level cleared usable land with established veggie gardens, chook pen, playhouse for the kids and a whopping 9m x 12m three bay shed, ideal for the family man cave or conversion to a second dwelling for those looking for dual occupancy.
This property is a must inspect, the owners situation dictates that they need a sale on or before auction day so don't delay or it may be gone it will not last long, contact the team today.
- Block size 4032m2, level and low maintenance land
- Circa 1920's Queenslander
- Beautiful original timber floors & wide verandas
- 9m x 12m Three bay shed inc power
- Established veggie gardens & chook pen
- 2.4 kw solar panels & Split system AC x 3
- 3 x 5000 gallon water tanks, approx 55,000L
- Side access for boats and caravans & fully fenced
- Free from any flood zoning and no drainage issues
- 5 mins to Tewantin & the lakes and waterways of the Noosa River.
- Less than 15 mins to Noosa main beach, Gympie Tce & motorway.
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.