Beachfront Auction Saturday 22nd July Onsite 1pm
Opportunities of finding and securing a vacant beachfront allotment with a pristine beach and kilometres of golden sand almost at your back gate, are most uncommon on Queensland's Sunshine Coast. Last count, there were only 29 such sites between Noosa and Caloundra.
31 Joanne Street is one of those 29 properties a beachfront site less than 100m from the surf and the beach access only 5metres (approx.) away.
With the majority of prime position beachfront land long since sold and built upon, acquiring a new home in such a location is almost impossible. Buyers generally have to resort to purchasing an established property to renovate or detonate. That is, until now.
At 1pm on the 22nd July, 2017, after almost 39 years of ownership, 31 Joanne Street will likely be passed over to a buyer keen to take advantage of the opportunity to acquire this premium property.
- Level, 526m site at the end of a quiet, no through roads
- Beach access opposite the site
- No parking in front of the beach so no traffic jams
- 60m (approx.) walk along a sandy track through Felix Parry Park
- No crowds only a magnificent coastline of pet-friendly beaches
- Patrolled beach close by
- 7 minutes' stroll to Marcoola Surf Club (with licensed restaurant)
- 7 minutes' walk to great coffee at the Little Boat Espresso
- 7 minutes' drive to the Sunshine Coast airport
- 11 minutes' drive to the boat launch at Maroochy River
- 13-20 minutes' to shopping centres, boutiques, restaurants etc of Maroochydore and Alexander Headlands
The sale of this property represents a once in a generation opportunity so please don't hesitate to register your interest.
Call Deni Castle on 0419 627 767 today, for more information.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.