Stylish Holiday Investment, 500m to Hastings Street
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Basking in the beautiful surrounds of a lush national park setting, this stylish contemporary haven combines incredible peace and privacy with the invaluable convenience of being just 500 metres walk to Hastings Street's beachfront precinct.
Part of the popular Peppers Noosa Resort, this fully-furnished property is well-equipped for luxury beach stays with the light-filled open plan layout incorporating a stunning stone and European appointed kitchen plus a seamless extension to tranquil outdoor living.
Highly rated for its secluded ambience and direct access to Hastings Street plus the Noosa National Park, the resort offers five star facilities, including heated lagoon pool plus 25m lap pool, day spa, on-site restaurant, fitness centre, concierge and 24 hour reception.
It represents an attractive, low-maintenance investment opportunity and is ideal for those wanting a part-time holiday haven, and boasts excellent returns when listed in the resort's high demand rental pool.
- Both bedrooms with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
- Open plan living flows to covered outdoor dining terrace
- Full size CaesarStone kitchen with a large island bench
- Guest powder room, internal laundry facilities, car space
- Quality contemporary design and finishes, ducted air con
- Fully furnished and self-contained, on-site management
- Easy stroll to Main Beach, Little Cove, restaurants, shops
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.