Ray White Noosa
Sleek, Stylish & Single
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Are you looking for a brand new single level home with all the bells and whistles, no waiting? Wanting more than an entry level project house?
This is it.
From the sheltered front entry to the fully covered and expansive private back deck, your new single level home is cleverly designed and elegantly finished.
More than the average new build, it has insulated ceilings and walls, a 300 litre heat pump hot water system, and a 15,000 litre inbound concrete rainwater tank that feeds the garden, toilets and laundry, all for easy low cost running of the household.
In an elevated position and fully fenced, you will enjoy morning sunshine on the pool, afternoon breezes, and a beautiful vista to the tree canopy.
With 4 bedrooms plus study and a large separate media room, there is plenty of room for the family to spread out and enjoy their own space, with room for friends and guests.
A large open plan living/dining area opens to a beautiful large covered and decked entertainment zone and a glistening swimming pool, plus a fully fenced small grassed back yard for the kids and/or dog.
Your new kitchen is sleek and modern with an oversized walk-in pantry and expansive CaesarStone benches, and is at the heart of the home.
Fully fenced and landscaped with easy care gardens, it is private and secure.
All the extras have been added, all the hard work done. All you need to do is move in and enjoy.
A short walk to two of Noosa's best schools, the Noosaville State Primary and St Teresa's Catholic College, this home in stage two of the centrally located and very popular Doonella estate offers easy living for a family at any stage of life.
Just 2 minutes from Bunnings, 3 minutes to Civic shopping centre and with easy access to the Eumundi-Noosa Road for commuters, it is still just 10 minutes drive to Hastings Street and Main Beach.
Take an early morning stroll on any number of walking trails through this beautiful forested estate on the edge of Lake Doonella, grab the bread and a coffee from the local bakery before work, and walk to dinner with neighbours at the local Thai restaurant.
This is the lifestyle this estate delivers.
Be part of a new neighbourhood that already boasts a mix of retirees, young families and professional couples, in one of its best streets.
- House is connected to high speed National Broadband Network (NBN) fibre optic cable.
- 15,000 litre underground concrete rain water tank (front garden, white pebbles mark the man hole) feeds the toilets, laundry and garden.
- The water tank will automatically switch to town water when it runs low. You can also manually switch it over too. You don't have to use water from the tank if you don't want to.
- Hot water system is a 300 litre heat pump (electric), and very energy efficient, low cost.
- Insulated ceiling (bats) and external walls also insulated.
- Construction is treated timber frame and aerated concrete block, rendered.
- The render is a 3 coat system, and Dulux AcraTex has been used. The paint is actually in the render.
- Pool pump is the New Davey PowerMaster 2 Eco 2 Speed pump. Energy saving.
- Termite protection is Trithor chemical blanket to slab, chemical collars to pipe work, treated timber frame and trusses with a $100,000 50 year warranty.
- The home is under building warranty through QBCC until 5 October 2020.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
640m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.