SOLD BY RAY WHITE NAT KING
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
- Fantastic opportunity to buy in sought-after Noosaville
- Tightly held area that is quiet and close to everything
- Lowset three-bedroom immaculately presented home
- Two large undercover outdoor living areas with timber decking
- Fans through-out with AC in master bedroom
- Tiled, open-plan living/dining and kitchen areas opening to timber decks
- Recently painted throughout and modern bathroom
- Suit all buyers, downsizers, retirees, investors, First home owners and more
- Potential to extend and renovate further
- 10-minute walk to Gympie Terrace/Noosa River
- Three-minute walk to Farmer's markets/AFL fields, public transport
- Short drive to Hastings Street
THIS fantastic three-bedroom home located in a highly sought-after area is not only an
opportunity to invest in popular Noosaville, but also an investment in a riverside lifestyle
many can only dream of!
This pocket of Nooosaville is absolutely superb, located just a few minutes' drive to Noosa
Junction and Hastings St, while being just a 10-minute walk to Gympie Terrace and Noosa
Enjoy a three-minute stroll to the Noosaville farmer's market every Sunday where you can
stock up on farm-fresh fruit and vege, deli meats, pastries and more! It doesn't get better
Set on a 594sq m block of land, this immaculate lowset home offers open-plan living, two
undercover outdoor areas and has had some modern updates as well as a fresh coat of
paint throughout. The home presents beautifully with low-maintenance tiled floors
throughout the living zones and popular timber-look vinyl flooring in bedrooms.
The neutral kitchen offers plenty of storage and there is a concealed laundry with more
storage and access to a drying yard - perfect for those who like to multitask!
Off the living area are two beautiful timber decks, both undercover, and the sliding doors
open wide to let the breezes through. Perfect for entertaining family and friends, the decks
overlook the low-maintenance gardens and have screens privacy from neighbours.
The bathroom has also had a makeover with floor to ceiling white tiles, feature tiling in the
shower, modern fixtures, bath tub and timber vanity.
There are ceiling fans throughout and AC in the master bedroom however the beautiful cross-flow ventilation from the
outdoor areas off the main living area keep the temperature perfect year round.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.