They Don't Make Them Like This Anymore
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Well, built, well located & well priced beachside home in the heart of Sunrise Beach.
While not the most glamorous property on the market it is certainly one of the sturdiest & easiest to maintain. Other features:
• Double brick & termite resistant cypress pine construction, brick & timber lined walls & ceilings
• Voluminous interior courtesy of the gable/pitched roof design
• Simple open plan format with brick & timber-lined walls & ceilings
• Sun-filled kitchen with views to the garden, air-conditioned living room
• Sheltered patios front & back that are cool in summer & warm in winter & a lovely spot to sit to enjoy the views over the national park
• Garage in a separate brick building at the rear of the property has ample room for a workshop
• 616sqm site with plenty of space for off- street parking for a boat & caravan
• 800metres from the beach, easy 25 minute walk to the shops, schools, aquatic & tennis centres & just metres from local transport
• Currently leased at $420 per week. Latest comparative rental analysis suggests the rent could be increased to $450 per week
This warm, cosy home is ideal for retirees, investors, those looking to downsize or have a holiday home in Noosa as well as camping enthusiasts & adventurers looking for space to park the boat, caravan and all that off-road gear.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.