SOLD BY DENI CASTLE
- 6 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 2 Cars
Superb beachside home comprising 3 levels of living, a self-contained apartment with a private entry on the ground floor, "wheel-chair friendly" lift, 4-5 living areas, bedrooms and living rooms on each level.
No matter the age of the owners or their guests, their health nor degree of infirmity or physical impairment, the inclusion of the lift ensures unhindered access from the carpark to all levels of the home for all.
The construction is exemplary:
- Concrete slab at ground level, first floor is suspended slab construction, all balconies are suspended concrete
- External walls of low maintenance rendered brick and block
- All internal timber frames are termite treated timbers
- Only galvanised nails were used; NOT mild steel nails that rust away
- Entry steps and landing solid concrete and travertine
- Natural granite stone and rock feature walls inside and out
On the top floor the vast open plan living space opens to an all-weather entertaining patio and impressive pool. Another eye-catching feature in the living room is the gas log fireplace set in a floor to ceiling granite stone wall.
Only footsteps from this cool retreat is the capacious kitchen and butler's pantry.
Not only will you be impressed by the amazing space and the ocean views even from the kitchen sink but the top of the range appliances and fittings are also sure to please.
- 900mm wide Smeg induction cooktop, dishwasher and range hood
- 900mm wide Smeg pyrolytic oven
- All stone bench tops 40mm thick with under mount basins and sinks
- Blum hardware used throughout
- The large butler's pantry will prove a boon for storage and a "clutter buster" for the not so organised or tidiest among us.
- 3metre high ceilings, rooms of great volume
- 19mm secret nailed Rose Gum hardwood floors and travertine tiles
- All levels linked by a lift as well as a timber and glass stair case
- 2 master bedrooms - one on the top level, the second on the mid-level
- Each master bedroom with ocean views, ensuite, double vanities and a walk-in or walk-through robe
- Bathrooms with floor to ceiling honed travertine tile, seamless glass walk-in showers, double vanities
- Extra-large media or rumpus room with ocean views, data wiring and TV connections
- Data wired study/bedroom with direct access from the street- the perfect office
- Mid level kitchenette with stone bench top, fridge space, eating area
- Ample louvre windows and doors opening out to ocean-view decks
- Windows and bi-fold doors double glazed with low E glass
- Fans and ducted air conditioning, ducted vacuum system
- Keyless entry plus wiring for data and TV in 6 rooms
The location is excellent:
- On the high side of the street
- Boardwalk to the beach access and pet-friendly off-leash beach just metres away
- Public transport almost opposite
- Popular caf less than 5 minutes' stroll
- Short walk to shops, schools, aquatic and tennis centres
- 5 minutes' drive to Noosa Junction and Hastings Street
An exceptional property with a list of amenities that could fill a book.
Please contact Deni Castle 0419 627 767 to arrange an appointment to inspect.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Ocean Views
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.