SOLD BY DENI CASTLE
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Stylish, tastefully decorated beachside home just a 5 minute walk to the surf.
With an outstanding entertaining area designed to take advantage of the protected NE aspect, expansive 796m gardens & gorgeous Sunshine Coast climate, this exemplary residence is currently one of the most sought after holiday homes in Sunrise Beach.
Among the many features this mini resort offers are:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 separate living areas
- Sleek kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, stainless steel appointments
- Subtle, soft lighting, gleaming tiled floors, air conditioning
- Stacker doors that fold back to allow fresh sea breezes to flow unimpeded
- Outstanding 5m x 5m all-weather tiled poolside entertaining area of impressive size and height
- Sparkling pool, lock up garaging
- Room in the back yard for the caravan, boat and substantial 3 bay storage shed
- Single level home of low maintenance brick construction, potential to extend existing dwelling
- Public tansport just 150m from the front gate
- Beach access and off-leash, pet-friendly beach at end of the street
- Short walk to schools, shops, pharmacy and health centres
- 15-20 minute walk to Noosa's tennis and aquatic centres
This lovely home is ready to move into and enjoy (subject to holiday occupancy) of course.
Investors will find the holiday returns most attractive so why not buy now and retire later?
Come see for yourself just how attractive 46 Newfield Street Sunrise Beach is. I am sure you will be impressed.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Solar Electricity
See all features
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.