Huge Family Home Offers a Holiday Haven, 5 Mins Walk To Beach
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Set within a tropical garden oasis where lush level lawns, soaring palms and a sparkling swimming pool create a wonderful holiday vibe, this impressively-scaled solid brick home is just as suited to large family getaways as it is to a permanent residence. The dual level design offers approximately 450sqm of living space with plenty of flexibility to adapt to a growing family's needs including 6 bedrooms and 2 separate living rooms, while vast outdoor terraces are perfect for those that love to entertain.
Known for its unbeatable lifestyle, Sunshine Beach remains one of the North Coast's most in-demand addresses where the National Park, vibrant village shops and the surf converge.
- 903 sqm of level north-east facing land with a wide frontage
- Sought-after street, only 5 minute walk to beach & surf club
- Highly functional layout with every room opening to outdoors
- Quiet & private setting, well presented with bright & airy feel
- Lower level with living & dining flowing directly to garden/pool
- Open plan granite kitchen, second lounge / flexible TV room
- 5 bedrooms + study, master with walk-in robe & spa-ensuite
- 2nd main bathroom, laundry with direct access to drying area
- Large wraparound terraces open from all of the bedrooms
- Child-friendly garden, fully fenced pool area with shade sail
- Plantation shutters & timber venetians, mix of tiles & carpet
- Lock-up garaging for up to 3 cars, plenty of room for a boat
- Metres to National Park walking tracks & Duke St village shops
- Easy accessibility to schools, buses & Noosa Junction amenities
903m² / 0.22 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.